We believe in making life simpler for small and medium sized business within the services sector. We do this by developing an app that makes invoicing super simple, where the business owner gets paid instantly, instead of suffering the stress of administrating invoices and chasing payments. We are a well-financed Fintech startup located in Stockholm.
What we offer
At Dicopay we work in a small tight team with modern working methods and constantly iterate on how we work and how we can improve the product so that it solves the real needs of our customers. We do all this while at the same time having fun. We offer a chance to join a team of talented and experienced colleagues and co-operate with them in order to develop the best possible solutions. We are a small team which means that you will have a lot of influence over our choice of technologies, our ways of working and our product.
- A fast-moving pace within a product company with short decision paths, an agile environment and user-focused process
- The chance to work with the latest technology
- An open and fun company culture
- Being part of revolutionising the day-to-day for thousands of small business owners
What we need you to do
We need an experienced developer with architecture skills to join our product & technology team and help us develop the backend system, and at the same time looking forward and making sure the architecture evolves in a way that aligns with our company ambitions. Our backend is built in Python/Django with a PostgreSQL database. We have two native apps (Swift & Kotlin) that communicate with the backend, as well as a web frontend that’s written mainly in Elm. As we are a small team, you would have a part in the whole process, from prototyping and generating ideas to implementing and deploying.
- At least 4 years of backend or fullstack development
- Experience taking part in architecture decisions
- Fluent english is a requirement
- Python & Django experience
- Experience and preference for working in agile teams
- Security minded
- BONUS: Web frontend experience
- BONUS: Kubernetes and/or OpenStack experience
- BONUS: Fintech and/or Banking or similar experience
- BONUS: Accounting and/or invoicing experience
- BONUS: Experience in developing microservices
- BONUS: Experience running your own company