Product & Technology – Stockholm
We believe in making life simpler for small and medium sized business within the services sector. We do this by developing an app that makes invoicing super simple, where the business owner get paid directly, instead of suffering the stress of administrating invoices and chasing payments. We are a well-financed Fintech startup located in Stockholm.
What we offer
At Dicopay we work in a small tight team with modern working methods and constantly iterate on how we work and how we can improve the product so that it solves our customers real needs. We do all this while at the same time having fun. We offer a chance to join a team of talented and experienced colleagues and cooperate with them in order to develop the best possible solutions. We are a small team which means that you will have a lot of influence over our choice of technologies, our ways of working and our product.
- A fast-moving pace within a product company with short decision-paths, an agile environment and user-focused process
- Getting the chance to work with the latest technology
- An open and fun company culture
- Being part of revolutionising the day-to-day for thousands of small business owners
What we need you to do
We need an Android developer to join our product & technology team and help us develop the Android client. Our client is built in Kotlin using the VIPER pattern. Our backend is built in Python/Django with a PostgreSQL database, and we also have an iOS app built using Swift. As we are a small team, you would have a part in the whole process, from prototyping and generating ideas to implementing and deploying.
- At least 1-2 years of experience building Android apps
- Security minded
- BONUS: TDD using Roboelectric or similar
- BONUS: Analytics experience (Firebase, GA, Mixpanel or similar)
- BONUS: Strong UX/UI
- BONUS: Fintech experience or experience running your own company
You don't need to know about how invoicing and credits works, you'll be able to pick that up along the way.